Wednesday 16 January 2013

Yep, another blog

Hi everyone! I've decided to start blogging.

Here are some of the things I like (in no particular order) and I aim to write about each one eventually.

Fruit
Fitness
Sunshine
Running
Yoga
Nature
Cycling
Funny stuff
Hanging out with people
Reading
Visiting markets
Sleeping
Travel
Sustainability
Health

Plus more.

Many of these are only recent interests. Rewind five years and my interests would have included: partying, meeting friends for coffee/drinks, shopping, going out to dinner, watching TV, smoking, and being obsessive about food. Oh, and complete and utter resistance to change.

No doubt, I'm a very different person now. But this blog isn't about my whining or inflating my ego. It's an acknowledgement of where I've been, who I am now, and where I want to be in five, ten, fifty years time.

I'll admit, I'm not the world's best journaller. If I scan through old diaries, I can see my entries are pretty sporadic - and even then, I tend to only journal when things aren't going well. Dwelling on negatives isn't the way to move forward, so here's to a positive focus for 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment